We offer classroom based training for all size groups. We have three options for classroom training:
On-Site Classroom Training - we come to your site and train your staff at your facility (or at a meeting facility near your location) at a date and time most convenient for you and your staff. We provide all the equipment and resources needed for your training! Private training!
Regional Classrom Training - we offer training in a specific region of the US. For example, we pick a date and schedule training for a location located along the eastern seaboard. The class is advertised and open to all who register. Public training.
Classroom Training (at our facility) - we offer private training at our facility in beautiful Salt Lake City. This is a great opportunity for your staff to learn AND have a little vacation time! Salt Lake City offers summer hiking, biking, water sports and winter skiing and snowmobiling.
Obviously, on-site classroom training at your facility is more expensive than Web-Based Drug Test Training or training at our facility because it requires additional time and costs on our end (travel time, travel expenses, meals, hotel rooms, etc.). Please call 801-596-2709 for a quote for on-site classroom training.
Classroom based training is conducted by an expert trainer who has years of experience in training others and is experienced in real-life drug and alcohol collections!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN!
- NEW DOT rules and regulations (49 CFR Part 40)
- Reasons for testing
- Test methodologies and procedures
- How tests are conducted
- Obstacles in testing and troubleshooting
- Recognizing signs and symptoms
- Record keeping and reporting
HOW YOU'LL BENEFIT!
- Comply with up to date regulations and industry standards
- Develop expertise through interactive, one-on-one learning
- Communicate with trainer and peers
- "Hands On" learning
- Train a large number of people at one time
- Notification of renewal requirements
- Increased retention and Higher passing rates
- Continuing education credit
- sit in the classroom with other students
- interaction with other students
- face to face instruction
- ability to train a large number of people at one time
- more expensive (requires transportation and other costs)
- class is conducted via the internet
- on-line class (anytime, 24/7)
- private instruction offered weekly
- less expensive (no transportation costs)
- requires a web cam and high speed internet connection
- number of students is limited
Most Popular Courses
- Complete DOT Specimen Collector Training
- DOT Oral Fluid Specimen Collector (OFSC)
- DOT Urine Drug Screen Collector (UDS)
- DOT Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT)
- DOT Screening Test Technician (STT)
- Saliva Drug Screen Collector
- Complete Urine Collection non-DOT
- Rapid Drug Screening
- Certified Professionial DNA Collector
Training Process (for most classes)
- 1. Look thru our selection of training options below and choose the class or classes that are best for you.
- 2. Order and pay for your training class or classes
- 3. You will receive an email confirmation of the training, along with pre-class study materials.
- 4. For web - internet based training, you will receive a link to the on-line training course (passkey is required).
- 5. For classes that require mocks in real time (DOT: UDS, BAT & STT), you must schedule your web cam mock observation by calling 801-596-2709.
- 6. Upon completion of the class requirements, you will receive a Certificate of Training showing that you have been certified!
Complete Class Listings
Ordering Online: Order securely online by clicking the Online Store - Drug Test Training button on the left side of the page. From there you can select the courses that are of interest to you and view them in greater detail. Once you have narrowed down your choices you can place the Training Courses in you shopping cart.
Ordering is EASY!!
1476 South Major Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84115