Drug Testing Industry Certification
Learn How to Perform Drug Tests - Drug Testing Certification - Drug Test Training - Certification for DOT protocols as well as non-DOT regulated testing proceedures. Learn how to become a certified drug screen collector with DOT drug testing certification online training!
Transmetron now offers certification training for the new DOT Oral Fluid Specimen Collector!
Transmetron offers certification for DOT urine drug screen collection as well as certification for DOT breath alcohol technician.
We also offer training for individuals or companies that are non-DOT regulated, but want serious in-depth training.
Why Train With Transmetron?
Absolutely the BEST TRAINING!
- Courses are regularly updated to keep up with the latest rules and regulations
- Experienced Trainers: nearly 20 years of experience!
- Complete training in as fast as 2 days!
- Some companies train only once or twice per month (on their schedule) or make you wait for a group of others to complete their training. With our training, you can start any time you want!
Total AFTER CARE!
- We are available to help you even after your training!
- Have a question? Need clarification with a difficult situation? -- We can help!
- Our trainers are Professional, Courteous, and Attentive. Not only do we provide complete and through training, we also take time to listen to your questions and give you the proper answers!
- Some training companies treat you like cattle: herd you in, yell at you, and send you out. You are left wondering, "What just happened?"
About Our Courses
What Our Courses Are Not!
Other companies may offer training that contains flat graphics, stale presentations, and boring read-the-screen text. Certificates can be generated without a true assessment of the learner’s
knowledge in the subject matter. Accountability is minimal. Follow-up doesn’t exist. Our courses are different!
What Our Courses Are!
Our web / internet based training is unique, engaging, and memorable. Each course is truly interactive. Self-paced courses include rich multi-media, interactive animations, and strong
instructional design rooted in industry regulations and practices. All certificates are PASSWORD protected and individualized records are permanently maintained.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN!
DOT rules and regulations (Final Rule 12/19/2000 49 CFR Part 40)
- Reasons for testing
- Test methodologies and procedures
- How tests are conducted
- Obstacles in testing and troubleshooting
- Recognizing signs and symptoms
- Record keeping and reporting
HOW YOU'LL BENEFIT!
- Comply with NEW DOT regulations and industry standards
- Reduce cost of new and refresher training
- Develop expertise through interactive, one-on-one learning
- Communicate with trainer and peers
- Convenient 24/7 learning at your own pace
- Personalized permanent, secure training records
- Notification of renewal requirements
- Increased retention and Higher passing rates
- More value for your training dollar
- Dynamic course modules
- Continuing education credit
WHEN WILL I GET A CERTIFICATE?
- Following completion of the web - internet based course and Final Exam you will be able to print a Certificate indicating the completion of the web based portion of the class.
- A copy of certificate can be sent to your employer.
- You will be notified when your certificate is due for renewal.
- You will always have access to your PASSWORD protected training records.
WHO SHOULD ORDER OUR TRAINING:
- Individuals requiring new or refresher certificates
- Companies employing drug test collectors, BATs, STTs
- Employers with DOT-covered workers
- Occupational health providers
- Hospitals and clinics
- Government agencies
- Third party administrators
- Regulated and non-regulated employers
- Service industries
- Insurance companies
We offer two basic course tracks: